- 200 g of Eisberg brand baby spinach
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of crisp flour
- ¾ cups of sugar
- 1 cup of canola oil
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 200 g creamówki 30%
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- seeds from one vanilla bean stick
- pomegranate seeds
- boronóU.S. wks
- Put fresh spinach in boiling water for 2 minutes until it wilts. Drain in a sieve and blend. Beat the eggs with the sugar until light and fluffy. While beating, slowly pour in the oil. Add spinach, then sifted flour with baking powder. Stir until the ingredients come togetherów. Pour the batter into a paper-lined baking pan. Bake for about 50 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees C. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Pour the cooled cream of custard into the mixer bowlówka and beat it until stiff. At the end of mixing add powdered sugar and vanilla. Then gradually add mascarpone cheese. Beat until the masses combine into a fluffy custard.
- Cut the cooled cake into 2 tops and cut off the top of the „górka”, która will serve as a decorative moss. Spread half of the cream on the bottom top, then the second top and the rest of the cream. Sprinkle the top with crumbled cake and decorate with pomegranate seeds and boronówks.
Council: It is best to use fresh spinach for the cake, whichóry will provide exceptional – intensively
Portal food.info.pl should be to
group of industry portals, whichórej owner
is Vertica Internet Technologies.
Our mission is to provide
industry knowledge and maintain a good image
of our partnersów and customerów.
You can submit an inquiry to a number of companies on our site.
You can send your inquiry directly to the company or about a selected product or even a whole category of productsów.
Below in a few steps we show how to send an inquiry.
1. Use the search engine by typing what you are looking for.
2. Select the desired items in the search result list.
You can also go directly to the company or product catalogów and make your choice.
3. Twój selectór will be shown in góThe portal’s bar. Move your mouse and click.
4. Then click the button „Send a query to companies”.
5. If you are not logged in then a page will turn on with the possibility to choose how toób you want to use the service.
6. An inquiry form will be activated.
The places to whichóThe functionalities available on our websites are divided into tabs. Highlighted in red are the numbers of selected companies, productóin etc. Here you can still make changes to your selection.
Enter your query, provide contact information and send.
7. We will send your inquiry to the companies you have selected, and you wait for the responses.
Information about cookies
Here we present information on how and why to use the fileóin cookies and the ability for the user to specify the terms and conditions ofóin storing or accessing our filesóin cookies using your browser settings.
Cookies are small text files thatóre stored on your computer when you visit websites. They help to know the user’s activities on the site and what information they are interested in.
In many cases, web browsing applications are set by default to store a fileów cookies on your computer. At any time the user of the web browser has the ability to change the settings of the fileóin cookies. These settings can be changed in detailsólarity in such a wayób to block the automatic handling of the fileóin cookies by the browser or inform about their each time they are placed on the user’s device.
Below we have provided links to information about the possibilities and ways to handle the fileóin cookies, whichóre are available in the settings of popular web browsers.
- » Mozilla Firefox
- » Microsoft Internet Explorer
- » Google Chrome
- » Opera
- » Safari
You should zwróecause restrictions on the use of the fileóin cookies may affect someóre functionalities available on our websites.
Cookies are placed on the portal user’s terminal device and can be used róAlso by wspóWe do not accept cookies from our advertisersóin and partnershipów.